Header Ads

Trick To Send Apps and Games On WhatsApp Messenger

How To Share App And Game on WhatsApp Messenger Latest 2017 -  Guys, You can not share apps with Whatsapp, but I have a trick that allows you to send apps and games through Whatsapp, you can send apps or games.to your friends or loved ones.


Before starting please make sure you backup the app or game you want to send to your friends or relative if you don't know how to backup try "App Backup & Restore " download it from play store.



Share App And Game on WhatsApp Messenger


STEP 1: OPEN FILE MANAGER



     Locate where your app backup-ed 

STEP 2: Rename the App by pressing on it. 


Here, in this case, I am selecting simple wallpaper app I pressed it for 2 seconds then you will see some options click on rename.




STEP 3:  Change its extension to .txt



As you have seen above that I have changed .apk extension to .txt extension 

Just Follow the same steps 

STEP 3: You May Receive warning "confirm rename" Click on Ok




STEP 4:  Select that app which you have renamed which is now in .txt format




Press it for 2 seconds and then you will see options on side click on share icon.


STEP 5: Select Whatsapp to share then share as usually, you forward messages to your friend.



On Your Friend Phone Just Reverse the whole trick rename .txt to .apk in his phone and then he will able to install that app which you have sent to him



So above all about a modern trick to  "Send Apps and Games On WhatsApp Messenger" with this trick you will be able to send apps and games on WhatsApp, I hope you will like this trick if you have a query feel free to comment below. 

No comments